Come and become a part of our blogging community and start contributing from today itself!
We are proud to say that we have some of the best minds in the industry on our platform. They come and share their experience and thought leadership with our audience on a regular basis. They provide priceless insights from a B2B (business to business) perspective as well as a B2C (business to consumer) point of view. This is how they help us create an experience that is business to community in the truest sense of the words.
In order to get started with the process of becoming a contributor to our blogging community, it is highly important to be aware of our contributor guidelines. We are proud of the fact that we are capable of providing to our readers content that is timely, valuable, and of a high quality. As we have emphasized already, our contributors happen to be some of the best minds in the industry. In order to make sure that those high standards are properly maintained we would request our contributors to be cognizant with the following guidelines.
Our content guidelines may be enumerated as below.
- All posts should be of a minimum of 400 words and can contain images, videos, and outbound links that are relevant and can enhance the overall experience that members of our community have when they read what we have to offer. Keep in mind that we would remove all hyperlinks that are irrelevant and submissions that have an excess of keywords would be rejected for sure. Please note that all links should fit naturally into the sentence and the article in general. They should also add value to our community members – our valued readers. They should not have any affiliate links.
- Please edit and proofread your submissions properly before you submit them on our platform. This is because we would syndicate the version that was originally published on the same.
- The posts should not be advertorial or promotional in nature. We refrain from publishing news related to specific business enterprises. We are also averse to press releases and any content that appears to be like one. However, you have the right to include a CTA (call to action) that is relevant when you finish your posts. It could be an image or a text of 1 to 2 sentences as well.
- The maximum number of links that would be allowed to point back to a source domain as such is 1. It may be that on your website having lots of links makes perfect sense. However, on our platform, it would come across as spam.
- All the contributors would be held responsible for the accuracy and originality of their posts. If any contributor is found to have submitted plagiarized content her or his entire body of work would be scrutinized. This would be done irrespective of the amount of content that she or he has misappropriated. If the author is found to have been guilty of plagiarism all her or his content would be removed from the community and she or he would be banned forever.
- You should definitely abstain from link building over here. If we are convinced that the only purpose of your submissions is to build links for yourself or on behalf of anybody else your posts would simply not be published or we would ask you to do away with the links
- Content has to be relevant with respect to our website. Please keep in mind that we cater primarily to people in the business domain.
- We have the right to unfollow or remove any link as we see fit.
- A call to visit the website of a company
- A call to subscribe to various forms of subscriptions such as email newsletters
- A call to follow an organization on various social media channels and presenting social links for the purpose
- A call to get in touch with a company by providing all contact information
The following are accorded the status of acceptable links:
- Blog posts and articles that are relevant
- Resources that would be of genuine benefit to the readers and be contextual with respect to the submission
- Data or research material
We regard the following as unacceptable links:
- Affiliate links
- Category and tag pages
- Links of one’s own business enterprise such as About Us, Prices, Contact Us, and Products, to name a few
- Links of the company on various social profiles – it would be advisable to include them in your profile instead
So if you ready to Publish your Contents on our Guest Blogging Sites then Send us your Contents at firstname.lastname@example.org, We will review and publish your contents live.